Klipsch speakers have an excellent reputation in the market for offering high-quality audio. Though at times, only speakers are not enough for some music lovers, and one may want more refinement in the sound produced. This is where an AV receiver comes into the picture. A person will have to add an AV receiver to the setup so that the power is transferred to the speakers for improved performance.
A person needs to pick the best AV receivers to obtain the maximum benefits. Choosing the best receivers is daunting, specifically when one is tight on budget. Put simply, and AV receivers help get a premium listening experience without breaking the bank. Finding a balance between price and power is the secret behind having the best music experience.
The researchers have done the hard work and have shortlisted some of the best receivers for the Klipsch speakers. Keep reading to find some of the best options listed below.
List of Top Receivers For Klipsch Speakers Review
1. Yamaha R-S202BL
Yamaha has a long history and a great heritage of 125 years in the music industry. All the experiences and learnings are packaged in this receiver for the user to obtain the best sound as if they are watching a live show. It offers Bluetooth connectivity for ease and other stream music access.
This receiver is intelligently manufactured, keeping each detail in kind to impart minimal interference and maximum power. It has a power transformer beside the amp circuit for a power supply at its peak.
- It is integrated with remote control technology
- The receiver has advanced features like Bluetooth for enhanced connectivity and easy music streaming access.
2. Denon AVR-X3700H
This receiver is a powerful option that imparts 3D surround sound and performance of premium quality. It has built-in Bluetooth and wi-fi that lets a user get connected to a world of streaming music choices. Some popular streaming service options, like Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, can also be used. Additionally, it supports thousands of radio stations for the user to have maximum fun.
It features a high-current, sophisticated drive power amplifier section and has all the app channels configured identically. It comes with an advanced Eco amplifier mode, which automatically adjusts the power consumption based on signal levels. Additionally, this particular option has an easy setup and is easy to use for enhanced benefits.
- It is integrated with voice control technology and supports Alexa
- It also has a remote control app, which a user can download to control the receiver from any portable device.
3. Marantz NR1509
If one loves music and wants to enjoy it to the extent possible, installing this receiver in the setup is recommended. It is a slim and compact chassis featuring an outstanding performance every time a song is played.
If one has been looking for a great option that doesn’t have a high price point and superb speaker control, this one is the right choice for all music enthusiasts. It has a high-current discrete section with a power amplifier to impart excellent sound quality.
This receiver lets a person enjoy the elevated sound for music and movies along with identical power on all five channels. It has multi-room streaming and comes with AirPlay 2 technology to enjoy your favorite music in any corner of the home.
The wireless installation feature is excellent and provides an exceptional entire home audio experience. The best part about using this receiver is that one can play the same song in all rooms or different songs in separate rooms.
Every channel imparts a power of 50 watts to provide an immersive sound experience that one needs more and more. Additionally, it supports the Dolby TrueHD surround sound with five channels and more to suit all setups, including complex ones.
- It is integrated with multi-room audio technology
- It contains six HDMI inputs and one output. In addition to it, one will find full HDCP 2.2 support for copy protection.
4. Yamaha TSR-700 Music cast AV Receiver
This particular receiver is a great pick and has outstanding performance quality to play the song of one’s choice. It also features an Ultra HD network and Dolby Atmos that supports object-based sound. With this one setup, one can easily add audio to nine different rooms with the help of MusicCast wireless speakers or similar other Music cast devices.
With numerous different connectivity options like Bluetooth, Wifi, and Air-Play wireless connectivity, this one is an excellent pick for users of all kinds.
The music cast feature of this receiver makes it easy for a user to play music in different rooms without the hassle of connecting through wires. Additionally, it offers the ultimate home theater experience. With this particular receiver installation, a person will be transported from an ordinary moment to an extraordinary music experience.
People’s search for a receiver that imparts multi-dimensional, captivating sound to fill all the rooms with exceptional music experience ends with this one. This one is one of the best receivers for Klipsch speakers because of the multiple connectivity ease offered. Also, it offers a rich sound much better than the actual speakers.
- With amazing build quality, it imparts premium sound performance.
- Offers enhanced media and gaming features
5. Sony STRDH590 5.2
The name of this brand is enough to make people buy its products, and the absence of any fancy minimal usage features makes this option a must-have for all users who are strict on their budget. This one has 5.1 channels, four 3D HDMI inputs, and a 4K pass-through.
The receiver is an ideal fit for the speakers and also offers great Bluetooth connectivity for greater ease. The receiver is well-designed and looks stunning when installed in the room. It is suitable for the living room of standard size and all other rooms.
It imparts high and mid-level frequencies that are crisp and clean with an extra energetic bass to give that rich music feel. The best part about this receiver is that it is integrated with green edge technology to decrease its carbon footprint to a great extent. Additionally, it can be controlled through remote control from any part of the home. If one wants to listen to songs from radio channels, they can do that with the help of internet radio.
- Offers smart connectivity
- Comes with a green edge amplifier technology to make sure that the receiver doesn’t produce more heat and leverages less energy.
6. Klipsch Reference R-10SW 300W Powered Subwoofer
If one is looking to add punch to the sound of music and movies, this receiver for the speakers is a great option. Choose no other than this particular subwoofer to impart a power-packed performance.
With a sound frequency response of 32 – 120 HZ, this receiver option can easily handle a vast range of sound material options. Also, this one is a lightweight and compact option compared to the other available options.
This receiver has an exceptional feature of controlling the settings so that the user can optimize the receiver’s sound. Also, the setup is easy to install the line-level inputs, and LIFE is provided. They measure 10″ and impart great sound performance. Also, the whole receiver system is made up of durable materials to provide quality sound services that last for several years.
- Simple design remote control
- It offers a good sound balance level.
Receiver Buying Guide
There are numerous things a person must be aware of before making a purchase. The receiver in the home theater setup is more vital than having a quality passive speaker setup. If the receivers in the Klipsch speakers are not correctly amplified, one may not obtain most of the new set of these speakers.
Let us go over a few points to help one decide on the best receiver for their speaker.
The high receiver efficiency makes the sound system a great performing setup. Furthermore, this will help the user obtain louder sounds with few distortions in the music. The Klipsch speakers will not need more power to work properly with receivers.
2. The Size Of The Room
Another great consideration when purchasing a receiver for the sound system setup is keeping the room’s size in mind. This will make it easy for one to decide the power they will need for the receiver. The more watts a receiver has, the more easily the space will get filled with music. Having said that, if one wants to install the receiver in a large room, one should buy a receiver with high watts.
3. Number of Channels
When a person goes out to buy a receiver for their speaker, they should look for the number of channels contained. Figure out the channels the receiver has so that they will know the performance level it imparts when used. Also, know if they can add channels in the future if required to the original channels contained.
4. Durability Of The Setup
Since one has already invested considerable money on their Klipsch speakers, look for a durable receiver for maximum benefits. Also, it should be built using superior quality materials from the inner circuit to the casing. Also, it should be able to handle and play anything thrown in its way, be it increased wattage or next-level sound. That said, it should not develop a fault in the long term.
5. Setup Ease
Some receivers available in the market have tough setup options, making it difficult for the user to set them up themselves. Furthermore, they then have to seek professional help.
Whereas a few other options have easy setup options, the entire process of configuring and connecting the device to the home theater system becomes easy. Some also have setup assistants that clearly showcase graphics on the screen, so one comprehends the process better.
The Bottom Line
When buying receivers for the speakers, the choice can be a difficult one initially. Though, I can get through the process easily with proper guidance and tips. To uplift the music listening and movie-watching experience, buying a suitable receiver that fits the budget is recommended.
No matter how expensive the speaker one buys for themselves, the speaker alone cannot match the performance imparted by receivers. Go through the options listed below to get to know the best available options. It will help one narrow down available choices and make the best judgment.
Read also: Best Speakers for Digital Piano
What is an AV Receiver?
AV receiver, also known as the Home Theatre Receiver, can be considered the brain of the home theatre setup. A typical and commonly used receiver has five amplifiers which are used to power at least five or more speakers at a time. They power the speaker to give the best possible audio output.
Where will one get the best receiver for Klipsch speakers?
Receivers are not cheap; it all depends on the budget one has. The more money one can spend on the equipment, the better the quality will be. You can go through the reviews of the top picks and then can order them online for convenience and quality.
Take a look at these other picks from Amazon also:
- SOUND THAT TRANSCENDS THE STATUS QUO – Featuring BDSS technology drivers, this combo together has a TOTAL OF 19 SPEAKERS - 8 in each Tower Speaker...
- DEEPER, MORE IMPACTFUL BASS & EXTRAORDINARY DETAILS – Each tower includes a built-in 8" sub (300W) & dual 8" bass radiators; the center has an 8”...
- INTELLIGENT BASS CONTROL - Definitive's proprietary feature helps enhance bass, maintaining an overall balance between the lows & mids so you get...
- DEFINITIVE'S PATENTED FORWARD-FOCUSSED BIPOLAR TECHNOLOGY - Wide sound dispersion maximizes soundstage and allows music to reach you wherever you are!...
- EFFORTLESSLY EXPAND TO THREE-DIMENSIONAL DOLBY ATMOS AND DTS:X SURROUND SOUND – This tower speaker comes with a built-in docking port that allows...
- Huge speaker sound from small easy to place and use satellite speakers
- Pressure-coupled mid/bass radiators deliver rich, warm sound
- 300-Watt powered subwoofer with two 8” cones belts out deep, high impact bass
- Satellites and center speaker can be shelf or wall mounted
- Enjoy clear, high definition sound thanks to exclusive BDSS technology drivers
- Conforms to Dolby Atmos specifications
- 4" spun-copper woofer
- 1" Aluminum lets tweeter mated to a 90x90 square Tractrix Horn
- 100 watt power handling
- POWERFUL INDUSTRY-LEADING 126 dB SOUND: Experience BIG concert-level sound with patented Eximo multistep amplifier technology for industry-leading...
- RUGGED DURABILITY + WEATHER RESISTANCE + ON-THE-GO PORTABILITY: Packable, tossable, swingable + totatable sound system — with a durable design...
- 40 HR SWAPPABLE BATTERY: Easily swappable lithium battery with ~40 hours of playtime, (100Wh capacity) and a 3.5-hour recharge. Compatible with ALL...
- SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN & THE HIGHEST-QUALITYFULLY WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY + CUSTOMIZABILITY WITH THE SOUNDBOKS APP: Connect your speaker to any Bluetooth...
- FULLY WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY + CUSTOMIZABILITY WITH THE SOUNDBOKS APP: Connect your speaker to any Bluetooth device with Bluetooth 5.0 — as well as...
- Pair of 2.5-way bass-reflex floorstanding loudspeaker
- High-fidelity loudspeaker providing precise and dynamic sound
- Speaker drivers with exclusive Slatefiber cone
- Time Alignment thanks to the tilted stand: better soundstage
- Sleek, modern design
- Center channel for crystal-clear dialogue
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Dynamic 1” tweeter, 5.25" high-output woofer
- Dimensions: 7.5” H X 19.8” W X 6.47” D
- Contemporary finish to integrate with any decor with ease